Where and how can I print or save documents from the microform machines?
- You may print from the microform (microfilm/microfiche) machines in the King Library Lower Level.
- Printing from the microform machines costs 25¢ per copy.
- The printer will copy only what is within the rectangular borders on the reader's page.
- Microform machines accept coins and bills only.
- You may store and save scanned microform documents on disk or USB flash memory device using the computer that is connected to the microform reader.